Immigration to Canada 2016-12-31T04:11:18-07:00

Super Visa for Parents & Grandparents

How can I sponsor my parents and grandparents?   You may be eligible to sponsor your parents and grandparents to immigrate to Canada, if you as a sponsor, and your parents/grandparents meet specific requirements. Your relatives must submit to medical, criminal, and background checks. Applicants who have criminal records may not be permitted to enter Canada, and those who might present a risk to Canadian security may also be prohibited from coming to Canada. Applicants may also be required to submit certificates from law enforcement authorities in their own countries.     If you are at least 18 years old and a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, then you may be able to sponsor a parent or grandparent. The same conditions that applied to sponsoring a spouse, partner, or dependent child apply to sponsoring parents and grandparents. PLEASE ADD LINK TO PREVIOUS ARTICLE FOR CONDITIONS. THESE ARE THE SAME CONDITIONS AS COPY/PASTED FROM THIS WEBSITE BELOW. BUT THEY ARE SET OUT IN PROPER WORDING AND FORMAT ABOVE. THANKS MOE.   failed to provide the financial support you agreed to when you signed a sponsorship agreement to sponsor another relative in the past defaulted on a court-ordered support order, such as [...]

By |Categories: Immigration to Canada|

Permanent Resident Status

Permanent Resident Status in Canada : Each year numerous people apply for Permanent Resident Status in Canada. Whether you are a temporary foreign worker such as a live in care giver, or if you have a work permit and are employed through a Canadian business or company you may be eligible for Permanent Residence Status in Canada. Many potential foreign workers however fail to go through the appropriate professionals to prepare their applications or they simply decide to attempt to prepare and submit their applications on their own. Regrettably these same applicants find their applications denied because of not getting the professional help that they need and end up squandering there opportunity to become Permanent Residents of Canada by not properly applying, completing and submitting their permanent resident applications even though they are qualified to become Permanent Residents of Canada. After being refused they find that their visa will expire soon or worse yet they are told they need to leave Canada. Do not end up in such a predicament have a qualified professional renew your visa or work permit ensuring you properly maintain your status in Canada and also properly prepare and apply for your immigration applications to Citizenship [...]

By |Categories: Immigration to Canada|

Sponsorship Application – Inside Canada

Spousal or Common-Law Partner Sponsorship Applications Sponsoring your Spouse or Common Law Partner - Inside Canada: One of the applications for Permanent Resident Status in Canada is an application for Spousal Sponsorship or Common-Law Partner Sponsorship. If you are a foreign national and your spouse or common law partner is a Canadian citizen or a Permanent Resident of Canada and you both reside in Canada you can apply for permanent resident status inside Canada. You will need to establish that your marriage or common-law relationship is genuine in nature and not made simply for acquiring permanent resident status in Canada. Many couples feel that their applications for spousal sponsorship inside Canada may be refused or denied based on the fact that the relationship before getting married was not “long enough” to satisfy an immigration officer that the marriage is genuine. These same people will decide to apply at a later date, many times the non Canadian spouse will leave Canada as they feel they will not have “enough time” to properly prepare an application for spousal sponsorship in Canada before their visa will expire leaving there Canadian spouse or common-law partner behind until they can be sponsored from outside Canada. Such a decision and [...]

Sponsorship Application – Outside Canada

Spousal or Common-Law Partner Sponsorship Applications Sponsoring your Spouse or Common Law Partner if you are Outside Canada: Making an application for a spouse or common-law partner living outside of Canada can be a daunting task. Often many couples feel intimidated by the immigration procedure with Citizenship and Immigration Canada and find attempting to bring a spouse or common-law partner to Canada too difficult and give up on the whole process deciding not to live in Canada at all. A Permanent Resident visa application to Canada can be made if a couple properly satisfies Citizenship and Immigration Canada that the marriage or common-law partner relationship is genuine in nature and is not made simply for getting permanent resident status in Canada. Many couples are often frustrated with the process because they fail to properly apply or use “agencies” or immigration “consultants” who are not qualified for the task of making a proper Permanent Resident Visa to Canada. Many couples fail to properly communicate what they need to in an application for a Permanent Resident Visa to Canada and are refused or denied even though they are in a real marriage or common-law relationship. A refusal for a Permanent Resident Visa to Canada through spousal sponsorship can [...]